WASHINGTON, March 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — According to a new market research report ” E-Waste Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Equipment Type (Small Equipment, Large Equipment, Temperature Exchange Equipment, Screens), by Method (Recycling & Reuse, Dispose/Trash), by Waste Source (Household Appliances, IT & Telecom Equipment, Consumer Electronics (CE), Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs), by Material (Metals, Plastic & Resins, Other Materials), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028) “, published by Vantage Market Research, the global post COVID-19 market size of the E-Waste Management Market is expected to grow from USD 49,689.50 Million in 2021 to USD 111968.93 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 14.50% during the forecast period.
Key Insights & Findings from the Report:
- According to our primary respondents’ research, the E-Waste Management market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of roughly 14.50% during the forecast period.
- The E-Waste Management market was estimated to be worth roughly USD 49,689.50 Million in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 111968.93 Million by 2028; based on primary research.
- On the basis of region, Europe is projected to dominate the worldwide E-Waste Management market.
Please Check Out Our Free Sample Reports and Make a More Informed Decision:
Get Access to a Free Copy of Our Latest Sample Report @
(Sample reports are a great way to test our in-depth reports or study before you make a purchase)
- The newly updated, 145+ page reports provide an in-depth analysis of the COVID-19 virus and pandemic.
- Using industry data and interview with experts, you can learn about topics such as regional impact analysis, global forecast, competitive landscape analysis, size & share of regional markets.
- We offer these reports in PDF format so you can read them on your computer and print them out.
- Free sample includes, Industry Operating Conditions, Industry Market Size, Profitability Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and Forecast, Growth Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis, Revenue Forecasts, Industry Trends, Industry Financial Ratios.
- The report also presents the country-wise and region-wise analysis of the Vantage Market Research and includes a detailed analysis of the key factors affecting the growth of the market.
- Sample Report further sheds light on the Major Market Players with their Sales Volume, Business Strategy and Revenue Analysis, to offer the readers an advantage over others.
As the use of electrical devices and devices increases, so does E-Waste or electronic-waste. Electronic devices such as computers, TVs, mobile phones, refrigerators, tablets, washing machines, digital cameras, dryers, toasters and kettles come with batteries and electrical components. This electrical or electronic device can be used, recycled, resold or disposed of for material recovery. This is a key factor driving growth of the target market in the global E-Waste Management Market. With the increasing health hazards such as bronchitis, kidney damage, and Wilson’s disease due to improper discharge of toxic substances from electronic scrap and incineration, the need for efficient scrap management technology is increasing. Therefore, the E-Waste Management Market is expected to thrive in the coming years. However, the high recycling costs restrain the management of e-waste, while the reduction in the number of adequate waste collection areas are some of the factors that are likely to hinder the target market growth in the coming years.
List of Prominent Players in the E-Waste Management Market:
- Electronic Recyclers International, Inc. (ERI)
- Aurubis AG
- Sims Metal Management Limited
- Boliden AB
- Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc.
- TRIPLE M METAL LP
- Tetronics (International) Limited
- Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.
- Stena Metall AB.
Purchase This Premium Report Now @
Benefits of Purchasing E-Waste Management Market Reports:
- Customer Satisfaction: Our team of experts assists you with all your research needs and optimizes your reports.
- Analyst Support: Before or after purchasing the report, ask a professional analyst to address your questions.
- Assured Quality: Focuses on accuracy and quality of reports.
- Incomparable Skills: Analysts provide in-depth insights into reports.
Drivers- Demand for E-Waste Management Market in End-use Industries
E-waste contains rare metals such as silver, gold, palladium, platinum, indium and gallium, which are widely used in the manufacture of home appliances and IT and communication devices. Due to the lack of these metals, the prices of these products are high. This increases the need for reuse, refurbishment, and recycling of metal devices. Therefore, these issues require electronics manufacturers to look for raw materials available from recycled e-waste. It also helps reduce the risk of global warming.
The crucial challenge is lack of awareness and commercialization regarding E-Waste Management Market in developing countries, predicted to reduce growth of the E-Waste Management Market. Precious materials, presence of highly polluting and hazardous substances, transportation costs, sorting costs, dilapidated infrastructure, and insufficient funding for E-Waste Management Market are the main reasons for the high cost of recycling electronic devices. In addition to the huge differences in how e-waste is managed, materials such as iron, aluminum, copper, lead, nickel, tin and plastics used in electronic devices are the most difficult to recycle due to their low recycling value and labor cost.
In the last year, the number of cases were increasing due to the COVID-19 pandemic, leading to global or partial shutdowns to maintain social distancing. According to a recent update, various industries are facing unprecedented economic losses due to disruptions in the global supply chains of key players in the global E-Waste Management Market. Dealers, suppliers and retailers had inventory but couldn’t sell it, and manufacturers had to stop production to cope with the shutdown, thereby hampering the target market growth.
In 2021, the Asia-Pacific region dominates the E-Waste Management Market share in terms of revenue and projected to grow at a high CAGR in the near future. Increasing disposable income and the proliferation of electrical devices in developed and developing countries are one of the key growth stimulus for markets in the region. Furthermore, developed countries such as the US and UK export a large amount of their e-waste to Asian countries, which is expected to bode well for the regional market throughout the forecast period. In addition, the Middle East and Africa is expected to record the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the illegal dumping of e-waste from developed countries and the tightening of government regulations on the systematic collection and recycling of e-scrap in the region. Europe is expected to grow moderately due to its sensitivity to environmental issues. Latin America is expected to grow at a low rate.
Read Full Research Report @
As of March 2021, India has 400 registered e-waste recyclers with an installed capacity of recycling 1.07 million tons per annum (up by 36.6% from 2019). India’s largest e-waste recycling facility has an annual processing capacity of 96,000 tones and holds five ISO recycling certifications.
The report on the E-Waste Management Market highlights:
- Assessment of the market
- Premium Insights
- Competitive Landscape
- COVID Impact Analysis
- Historic Data, Estimates, and Forecast
- Company Profiles
- Global and Regional Dynamics
Browse market data Tables and Figures spread through 150 Pages and in-depth TOC on “E-Waste Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report by Equipment Type (Small Equipment, Large Equipment, Temperature Exchange Equipment, Screens), by Method (Recycling & Reuse, Dispose/Trash), by Waste Source (Household Appliances, IT & Telecom Equipment, Consumer Electronics (CE), Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)), by Material (Metals, Plastic & Resins, Other Materials), by Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa) – Global Industry Assessment (2016 – 2021) & Forecast (2022 – 2028)” View detailed Research Report here –
Key questions answered in the report:
- Which regional market will show the highest and rapid growth?
- Which are the top five players of the E-Waste Management Market?
- How will the E-Waste Management Market change in the upcoming six years?
- Which application and product will take a lion’s share of the E-Waste Management Market?
- What is the E-Waste Management market drivers and restrictions?
- What will be the CAGR and size of the E-Waste Management Market throughout the forecast period?
This market titled “E-Waste Management Market” will cover exclusive information in terms of Geographic Segmentation, Forecast, Regional Analysis, Key Market Trends, and various others as mentioned below:
|Market Size in 2021||USD 49,689.50 Million|
|Projected Market Size in 2028||USD 111968.93 Million|
|CAGR Growth Rate||CAGR of 14.50% From 2022 – 2028|
|Market Size Provided for Years||2016-2028|
|Segments Covered||• Equipment Type
• Small Equipment
• Large Equipment
• Temperature Exchange Equipment
• Small IT Equipment
• Recycling & Reuse
• Waste Source
• Household Appliances
• IT & Telecom Equipment
• Consumer Electronics (CE)
• Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
• Industrial Electronics (IE)
• Medical Equipment
• Plastic & Resins
• Other Materials
|Region & Counties Covered||• North America
• Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South East Asia
• Rest of Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Rest of Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
|Companies Covered||• Electronic Recyclers International, Inc. (ERI)
• Aurubis AG
• Sims Metal Management Limited
• Boliden AB
• Global Electric Electronic Processing Inc.
• TRIPLE M METAL LP
• Tetronics (International) Limited
• Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.
• and Stena Metall AB.
|Report Coverage||Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, technology landscape, patent analysis, market attractiveness analysis by segments and North America, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis|
Customization of the Report:
The report can be customized as per client needs or requirements. For any queries, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (202) 380-9727. Our sales executives will be happy to understand your needs and provide you with the most suitable reports.
Download Free Sample Report Now @
Browse More Related Report:
About Vantage Market Research:
We, at Vantage Market Research, provide quantified B2B high quality research on more than 20,000 emerging markets, in turn, helping our clients map out constellation of opportunities for their businesses. We, as a competitive intelligence market research and consulting firm provide end to end solutions to our client enterprises to meet their crucial business objectives. Our clientele base spans across 70% of Global Fortune 500 companies. The company provides high quality data and market research services. The company serves various enterprises and clients in a wide variety of industries. The company offers detailed reports on multiple industries including Chemical Materials and Energy, Food and Beverages, Healthcare Technology, etc. The company’s experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and numerous statistical tools and techniques to gather and analyse information.
Follow Us on LinkedIn:
6218 Georgia Avenue NW Ste 1 – 564
Washington DC 20011-5125
United States Tel: +1 202 380 9727
Latest Vantage Market Research Press Releases @ insight/press-releases
Latest Vantage Market Research Blog @ insight/blogs