DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Electronics Recycling – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Electronics Recycling estimated at US$32.5 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$65.8 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 12.7% over the analysis period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $7.5 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $15.3 Billion by 2026
The Electronics Recycling market in the U.S. is estimated at US$7.5 Billion in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 21.72% share in the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$15.3 Billion in the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 16.3% through the analysis period.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.9% and 9% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 12.5% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$6.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Europe is expected to account for maximum share in the electronic waste recycle market, as well as retain its leadership position owing to fast growth and implementation of e-waste recycling solutions, software, systems, and platforms in various industry verticals, including security, automotive, marketing, healthcare, retail, IT and communications, manufacturing, and agriculture. Additionally, market growth in the region is propelled by increased adoption of e-waste recycling technologies pertaining to data mining, as well as image and speech recognition.
Select Competitors (Total 177 Featured) –
- Aurubis AG
- Boliden Group
- Cerebra Integrated Technologies Ltd.
- Clean Earth, Inc.
- Dlubak Glass Company
- Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd.
- Exitcom Recycling GmbH
- Good Point Recycling
- MBA Polymers, Inc.
- Sims Metal Management Limited
- Stena Technoworld AB
- The Fortune Group
- Ultromex Limited
- Umicore N.V.
- Zak Enterprises LLC
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020: A Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Review of the World Economy in 2021
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- COVID-19 Upends E-Waste Trends
- Electronics Recycling to Gain as Halt to E-Waste Generation Appears Transitory
- Electronics Recycling & IT Asset Disposition Players Mend Ways to Deal with COVID-19
- YoY% Change in Consumption of Electronic and Electrical Devices: 2020 Vs 2019
- Electronics Recycling: An Introduction
- E-Waste Industry on Rise
- Types of E-Waste
- Typical Material Composition of Select Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- E-Waste Piles Up in Offices amid the Transition to WFH Model
- Busy Days for Electronics Recycling Facilities
- Implications of E-Waste on Environment and Human Health
- E-Waste Statistics
- Flow of E-Waste Worldwide: 2020
- Low Recycling Rates & Circular Approach towards Electronics
- Global E-Waste Generated (in Million Metric Tons): 2015-2030P
- Percentage Breakdown of E-Waste Volume by Geographic Region: 2019
- E-Waste Generated per Inhabitant in Kg for Select Countries
- Key Market Challenges
- E-Waste Recycling and Opportunities
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Smartphone Adoption Expands Opportunities for e-Scrap Recycling Market
- Global Smartphone Shipments in Million Units: 2010-2021
- Smartphone Adoption as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- Smartphone Adoption Across Select Countries : 2020
- Expanding IoT Ecosystem Provides Steady Demand Prospects
- Global Number of IoT Connected Devices (In Billion) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 & 2025
- Increase in Consumer Spending on Smart Home Gadgets Presents Growth Opportunities
- Global Smart Homes Market (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 & 2025
- Global Smart Home Market Breakdown by Technology (in %) for 2018 and 2022
- Recycling Approaches to Exploit Potential Deposits of E-Waste Lying in Landfills
- Microfluidic Strategy to Push Recycling Rate
- Leading Electronics Recycling Technology Trends
- Major Technology Trends Innovating Electronics Recycling
- Turning Electronic Waste into Power
- Approaches for Recycling Precious Metals
- Anaerobic Digestion & Enzymatic Activity
- Techniques for Efficient Waste Collection, Routing & Disposal
- Waste Management Apps
- AI-Driven Robotics Helping in Overcoming Electronics Recycling Challenges
- Shorter Lifespan of New Electronic Devices Adds to the Volume of E-Waste Generated
- Average Lifespan (in Years) of Select Consumer Electronic Products
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit